::. London Book Fair: Pictures from an exhibition... (26-04-2008 21:13)
In a couple of weeks Topos will be one year old. It is the second LBF that Topos attends in a year's time so here are some shots from our April days in London.
1. A view of the Fair. On the right, Vaggelis Georgakakis, General Manager of Topos. In the far panel the announcement of Salonica Book Fair, where last May Topos announced its creation. This May Topos will have its own stand (and a strong presence...).
2. Τaschen' s very intuitive stand.
3. The cocktail party at Faber & Faber's (i). Author Nadeem Ashlam with Aris Maragkopoulos (Topos Editor in Chief) and Vaggelis Georgakakis (General Manager).
4. The cocktail party at Faber & Faber's (II). Author David Peace (his Damned UtD will be published in Greek this autumn by Topos, while his very important novel, Tokyo Year Zero, next year) accompanied by Aris and Vaggelis.
5. The Foreign Rights' vast room. Here's where we spent most of our time during the LBF...